strengthen the body/enliven the soul
Commissioned by the Atlantic Music Festival, strengthen the body/enliven the soul refers to the scripture:
"Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart; Yea, for food and for raiment, for taste and for smell, to strengthen the body and to enliven the soul." -Doctrine and Covenants 59:18-19.
Interested in performing strengthen the body/enliven the soul?
strengthen the body/enliven the soul-Score and Parts
- March 24th and 25th, 2017 [Professional World Premiere], Cleveland Symphony Orchestra Concert Prelude, Members of the Cleveland Symphony Orchestra.
- July 16th, 2016 [Premiere], Atlantic Music Festival, AMF Contemporary Ensemble.
- December 3rd, 2016, Music, Moods, and Moves Becca Tutinick, Leslie Miller, Paige Towsey, Kyle Stachnik, and Jose Veliz, feat. University of Miami Dance Studio.
- April 28th, 2017, Refreshing the Feeling, Becca Tutinick, Leslie Miller, Paige Towsey, William Locke, and Jose Veliz.
- September 9th, 2017, West Fork New Music Festival, Great Noise Ensemble.